Careers at Helpr
Full-Time Nanny | Venice, CA
What: Full-Time Nanny Position
Who: 15-month-old baby boy
Where: Venice, CA
When: Monday-Friday schedule 8:00am-5:30pm + flexibility for weekend babysitting 1x month
Rate: $20/hr (Rate is negotiable based on experience)
Stipend for medical insurance
2-weeks of vacation (may be during family’s vacation)
- Prefer career nanny looking for a long term position
- Nurturing personality
- Minimum 3 years of professional nanny experience including baby/toddler years
- CPR certification or willingness to certify
- Enthusiasm for healthy growth
- Must be able to engage their son in developmentally appropriate activities and routines. Looking for someone to set a weekly curriculum for developmental milestones. This is a casual curriculum with basic plans for activities and crafts for motor skills & language development. Planning sessions can be during nap times.
- Must be open to suggested reading list (during naptime)
- Open to feedback and communication
- No driving is required but reliable transportation for punctual start is important. Both parents work strict hours.
- Language: Parent would prefer the nanny to speak either fluent French or Russian but not required
Please email your resume to email@example.com to apply.