Childcare as a Benefit for Working Parents
Helpr’s mission is to support businesses in reducing absenteeism while boosting employee engagement, productivity, and fulfillment.
A childcare service that brings trusted, qualified babysitters to your team within 3-hours notice. With no corporate liability risk and seamless integration for your unique needs, Helpr provides subsidized employee childcare, guaranteeing improved work-life balance.
Investing in family-friendly culture drives success:
- Attract and connect with the Millennial workforce: Millennials will make up 75% of jobs within a decade. This generation views parenting as an equal responsibility between men & women and cites family-friendly benefits as a top incentive.
- Retain top talent: Pro-family policies reduce employee turnover and save companies up to 20% of the position’s salary in productivity losses
- More women in leadership: A company with 30% female leadership is associated with a 15% increase in net revenue margin.
- Improved culture: Happy and focused employees are critical to success. Build a workforce that cultivates family-friendly values so that it’s easy for parents to succeed in both roles.
- Backup Care: Kid sick days, school/daycare closures, product heavy workload periods.
- Events & Conferences: Corporate holiday parties, conferences, offsites and retreats.
- On-Site Program Development: Daycare, early learning centers and seasonal camps.
To discuss Helpr as a benefit, please email:
For our complete menu of services to share with your employer, download the link below.